Each one of us wants to live a happy and successful life, and we are all able to create our reality. However, we often do it unconsciously, thus making ourselves and others suffer. No one taught us how to organize our life according to different spheres and, as a result, we develop ourselves only in some aspects and degrade in others. It leads to a number of problems:
- Some of us do physical activities and maintain our health, but fail to build good relationships or bring up children
- Some of us are aware of how to raise kids and establish peace in a family, but miss the opportunity to be financially independent
- Some of us know how to build a career and gain financial freedom, but suffer from the understanding that we want to do completely different things in our heart
- Some of us live up to our life purpose, but fail to manage our mood
- Some of us know how to always be in a positive mood, but live in bad conditions
- Some of us live in comfort, but keep on suffering and thinking only about ourselves
Most of us have experienced these problems. Why does it happen? And why are there people who seem to have a completely different life? They know how to remain healthy, build good relationships, develop the career they love, live in comfortable conditions, and maintain good mood, and, along with all these things, they have time to help others! We can see multiple examples of such people among famous coaches and success trainers, as well as spiritual teachers. When we look at them, it seems that they’re some kind of supernatural people, who either learnt not to sleep at all, or found a way to add a couple of extra hours into their day to have time for everything. After all, is it possible for an average person to succeed in all these things?
In fact, it is possible. And these people aren’t supernatural at all.
So what’s the difference between successful people, who have time for everything, and those who can’t even manage their day-to-day issues? The problem is that the latter ones focus on the wrong things. Have you ever tried to meet the deadline and submit an important report or project, and ended up with a poorly done work because of it? Or have you ever offended the people you love, by trying to prove yourself right? And have you ever purchased an expensive thing you don’t really need instead of investing this money into your personal development and successful future?
In all these cases, what was more important to you? Meeting a deadline or showing better work quality? Your rightness or your relationships? One-minute pleasures or investment in yourself?
The difference between “supernatural” people and average people is simple. The first ones focus on more important things and organize their life according to seven spheres. That’s why, if we want to have time for everything and live a fulfilled and meaningful life, we need to know how to do it. The best thing is that there’s nothing complicated about it. Anyone can do it!
So, the seven spheres that make up our lives are:
- State of mind. It is a very important sphere that directly affects the quality of our lives. If you are in a good state of mind, you will constantly experience joy, stability and self-confidence. That’s why it’s so important to maintain good mood every day, every hour, every minute. It’s not some mumbo-jumbo. It’s real! I’m not talking about the notorious positive thinking that often makes people shut themselves off their problems. I’m talking about seeing opportunities everywhere and focusing on solutions, instead of problems. It all is possible only with the right state of mind.
- Physical body. This sphere is about taking care of our health. What do we need for that? We need physical activity, good nutrition, and proper way of thinking. We all know about it, but few of us follow the healthy lifestyle rules.
- Relationships. We can divide this sphere into seven subspheres: relationships with oneself, with loved ones, with family, friends and partners, society, nature, and the world. Each subsphere directly affects us and can either fill us with energy, or deprive us of it. That’s why it’s so important to know how to build healthy and solid relationships not only with people, but also with the whole world.
- Life purpose. It is something we do better than everything else and better than everyone else. It’s something that brings us joy and satisfaction. It is can be connected with our work, or it can be about becoming a good parent to our children.
- Career and finances. Money is important in our lives, because it helps us live in comfort. However, we need to remember that it’s just one of the seven spheres. Pursuing financial freedom, we need to keep other spheres in mind and balance them all.
- Living conditions and recreation. It is the comfort of the home we live in and the feeling of peace within our Souls. Neither of the two can be missed.
- Helping others. It is a very important sphere, but many of us forget about it, trying to succeed. However, if we attain something in our lives by making others suffer, it can’t even be called success. Success is a completely different thing. And helping others is what brings us the largest satisfaction in live, because limitless love is the nature of our Souls.
You can tell that you never divide your life into these spheres, or that it’s not that important. However, tell me honestly, have you ever experienced the days when your bad mood, argument with a loved person, impossibility to do what you love, problems at work, lack of finances, or uncomfortable living conditions took away all your powers and joy of life? Most likely, you can answer positively, and it means that these seven spheres play an important role in your life, even if you aren’t aware of it.
If you learn to organize and build your life according to the seven spheres, you will be able to make plans for your day, your week, month, year, and even more, and never miss any details. You will focus on the most important things and stop wasting your time to do meaningless actions. You will see in what spheres you have problems and solve them. And we, at the International Life Academy, will help you. Register for our free course “Life Diagnostics” to understand your strengths and weaknesses and realize that only you, and no one else but you, should take responsibility for your own life.